This monthly report for January 2020 covers all new developments on chrisbocay.com, including new and revised blog posts, articles, book reviews, Dear Chris posts, etc.
January 2020 turned out to be a great month for chrisbocay.com. I managed to publish 13 new blog posts, 2 new book reviews, and 2 new Dear Chris posts. This is substantially more than in December 2019.
New Blog Posts
I published 13 new blog posts in January.
- Labeling the Negativity-Positivity Spectrum (Part 2) – Wed 1 Jan 2020
- Labeling the Negativity-Positivity Spectrum (Part 3) – Thu 2 Jan 2020
- The Negativity-Positivity Scale: How Many Levels Do We Need? – Fri 10 Jan 2020
- How Positive am I, and How Positive are Other People? – Sat 18 Jan 2020
- Writing More Positive Book Reviews – Sat 18 Jan 2020
- Despair, Anger, Hope: How Emotions May Reveal Our Negativity-Positivity Type – Sun 19 Jan 2020
- True Happiness and Satisfaction is Not Dependent on Others – Sun 19 Jan 2020
- Self-Esteem and Limiting Beliefs – Mon 20 Jan 2020
- Taking the Call: How More Happiness May Be Found With “Cognitive Dissonance” – Wed 22 Jan 2020
- The Big Picture: Happiness and Positivity in the Western World – Sat 25 Jan 2020
- Pre-Manifestational Positivity: The Only “Hard” Currency in the Universe – Tue 28 Jan 2020
- In the “Risk Zone”: Which Jobs are Dangerous In Terms of Exposure to Negativity? – Tue 28 Jan 2020
- Making Conversations Better, Part 1: Don’t Tell That Juicy Story! – Wed 29 Jan 2020
Updated/Revised Blog Posts
I have not substantially revised any blog posts during January. Only minor changes have been done, such as fixing spelling errors and/or doing some limited copy-editing.
I have not published any new articles during January.
No articles have been substantially revised in January. Only minor changes have been done, such as fixing spelling errors or doing some limited copy-editing.
New Book Reviews
I published 2 new book reviews in January.
- Religions, Values, and Peak-Performances by Abraham Maslow – Tue 14 Jan 2020
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – Thu 23 Jan 2020
I did not revise any book review during January. However, I am thinking of revising my review of Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz in February or March, if time allows.
New Dear Chris Posts
I published 2 new “Dear Chris” posts in January.
- Dear Chris: My Soulmate Left Me for Another Woman – Sun 12 Jan 2020
- Dear Chris: Where Is My New Boyfriend? – Sat 25 Jan 2020
Updated/Revised Dear Chris Posts
I did not revise any Dear Chris posts in January.
Another important organizational change on the website is the “static post” that is “pinned” to the front page. This “start post” is simply an overview of some of the content categories on the site, along with a link (to the Shop page) to buy my (upcoming) books.
The Shop Page
The Shop page will contain a description of all the books, e-books, and audio books that I will have available for sale, with links to the relevant sales channel (Amazon, etc.) where the visitor can purchase them.
Note especially that there is no actual shopping planned on this site. The Shop page only acts as a “pointer” to the external sites that are selling the books.
Leave a Reply